Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement - You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement concerning our site (sikhcareergrowth.org). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the site owner and the user and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings concerning the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
2. Copyright - The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of any such cases or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without prior written permission.
3. Limits - All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use the site.
4. Third-Party Products and Services - Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has the authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You agree that the use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
5. PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY - We allow cancellations if the order has not been shipped for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
6. PRODUCT RETURN/REFUND POLICY - Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received them. The organization is liable to refund only in serious cases, the payment of those shall be made to the purchaser within 7 days of the goods being received by the seller.
7. SHIPPING POLICY - Products ordered on Sikhcareergrowth.org for India, are shipped through our courier partners. All orders are processed within 5-7 business days for shipping. The shipping time mentioned on the website is approximate and delivery is subject to the courier partners. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will normally be active within 24 hours through the courier partners.
20, Gangotri Apartments,
F - Block, Vikaspuri,
New Delhi – 110018
Phone Number: +91 9999041333
Last Updated: 26 May 2022